Set yourself up for the WIN and be the
BOSS in your OWN business!
How to Start a Virtual Assistant Business from Scratch
Over 6 years ago, I left a corporate job, that paid well, to start a VA business from scratch. In that 6 years, I’ve had my ups and downs, while supporting the family. Now my business has helped us realise the dream of owning our own home and living the lifestyle we want. While I have an office in town, I often work from home, under my veranda in the sunshine, or while travelling so I’m totally relocation independent. It’s taken a lot of hard work and many mistakes but today, I run a successful business with a small team who help me support my JMJ – EA for a Day clients around the globe.
Start your business or ramp up what you’ve already got
The VA Project will help you create a sustainable, long-term virtual assistant business that will empower you to be a better you, provide financial freedom and
- Show you how to start your VA business from scratch
- Work from home and minimise costs
- Give you the tools to begin on the right foot
- Learn the practical skills you need to get clients
- Build a winning website
- Learn what resources are available for free
- You will get a proven system for creating sustainable growth
- Be empowered to have control of your life and business
- Build on your already amazing skills
- Become part of a supportive online community (coming soon)
I get it if you’re eager to get going, simply click the link below to get started on creating your own virtual assistant project.
What you need to do
It takes time, hard work, research, learning, development and drive to create, run and build a successful and profitable Virtual Assistant business that you will love working in, and on. Rome wasn’t built in a day and if you want to build something that can stand the test of time then The VA Project can help you get there.
You CANNOT create, set up and start running a profitable Virtual Assistant business in one day!
Don’t be fooled into thinking you can start a VA business in a day. You can set it up, buy a domain, register your business and build a website, but you can’t get clients’, build trust, create relationships, forge a strong business acumen, and learn how to run your business, in one day. It’s not possible, there simply isn’t enough time, and besides, you don’t know enough, yet.
The workbooks come complete with exercises that you need to complete as they will help you build your business plan, social media strategy, financial plans and so on. Each workbook will take you through the major business areas of starting any small business.
Find out how I started, built and maintain a business that grows and continues to be a passion and labour of love after all this time. I will show you how to be a game changer.
THE VA PROJECT IS NOT: About getting rich quick.
THE VA PROJECT IS: Sharing my business skills and strategies with you so you can use them as a guide for your business.
THE VA PROJECT GIVES YOU: My IP
Choose what workbook will serve you best, a workbook here and there, or you can dive in and buy 8 workbooks and save 10%. I don’t need your credit card details; all transactions are via PayPal.
I share with you
- How to cope with it all
- How to start with the basics and build up
- How to find what it is you love and make money from it
- How to find your target market
- How to brand and market yourself
- Which resources should you use
- How to set up your home office
- How to build a business plan and social media strategies plus so much more.